Blank Rome Presents Our Annual
Litigation and Employment Law Issues for In-House Counsel:
Being Ready for Everything
Everywhere All at Once
Tuesday, December 6-Thursday, December 8, 2022
Daily ET: 12-1 p.m. and 2-3 p.m.
Daily PT: 9-10 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
The only constant in today’s business and legal landscape is change and unpredictability. General counsels need to be ready for “Everything Everywhere All at Once.” In our annual, three-day webinar series, Blank Rome’s attorneys will provide insights on a variety of critical litigation topics that businesses will most likely face in 2023.
Webinar participants may choose to attend any or all of the following sessions:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8
2:00 p.m.—3:00 p.m. ET | 11:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m. PT
Session VI: “Keeping an Eye on Your Employee Monitoring: Legal Issues and Best Practices for Using Digital Surveillance Technologies”
Jennifer J. Daniels
Charles (Chuck) S. Marion
Alex C. Nisenbaum
Alix L. Udelson
For further information, please contact Meredith Spilker, Director of Business Development.
The webinar series is anticipated to qualify for general CLE credit in the following jurisdictions:
- CA—6 general credits
- CT—7 general credits (by reciprocity)
- DE—6 general credits (application pending)
- FL—6 general credits (application pending)
- IL—6 general credits (application pending)
- NJ—7 general credits (by reciprocity)
- NY—7 professional practice credits (non-transitional and not available for newly admitted attorneys)
- OH—6 general credits (application pending)
- PA—6 general credits
- TX—6 general credits
- VA—6 general distance learning credits (application pending)